Last week we kicked off our holiday gift guide series with a list of hostess gift ideas. This week we’re covering the items for the men in your life.
Whether you are shopping for a significant other, a sibling, or your father, these gifts will make you the #1 girl in his world.
1. Whiskey aftershave – $13. There’s a whole new way to experience whiskey. Help him keep his grooming habits in check with one or three whiskey grooming products.
2. 5-in-1 network cable – $20. The perfect gift for the techie in your life. Help him carry all the essential cables in one compact holder.
3. Klein canvas bag – $50. Our step-dad, an electrician, had this on his Christmas list this year. What was an essential piece for the workplace for him was an “oh-my-god-I-need-to-add-this-to-our-wardrobe” moment for us. It’s both functional and fashionable, making it the perfect gift for any man in your life (and the perfect wardrobe piece for you later).
4. Wall art – $8. Help him define his space with this industrial monogrammed wall art.
6. Survival kit – $10. For the men who are outdoors-y and/or anticipating a zombie apocalypse, let him know you’ve got him covered with this sardine can survival kit.
7. Bracelets – $68. These bracelets are oh so cool and sure to be a conversation starter.
8. Tie – $98. This tie transcends time, making it the perfect addition to any man’s wardrobe.
9. Books 1 and 2 – $10 to $16 ea. Whether the man in your life is a reader or not, these books will transform him into a page turner in no time. Plus, you’ll get brownie points for picking out the wittiest books he’s ever heard of.
10. Edge card – varies. If you’re from Washington or Canada, consider getting the man in your life an Edge Card if he’s a skier or snowboarder. It’s good for discounted tickets to Whistler. Not from the area? Get him lift tickets to his favorite mountain or make a trip of it to a new destination.